A place for people looking to make sustainable choices for their big day!
Sero Zero Waste and Heather Winstanley Photography have teamed up to bring you Newport's very first Eco Wedding Fair!
Held in the grade 2 listed barn on the grounds of Tredegar House, the fair will showcase local independent Welsh businesses that put sustainability at the heart of what they do with the aim of having maximum impact on your big day and minimal impact on the environment.
With everything from local florists, catering/drinks, wedding favours, decorations, games, vintage attire and more - we've got you covered!
Follow us on social media to keep up to date with what's going on and to see the growing list of amazing local vendors exhibiting with us on the day!
Join us on Saturday, February 25th - 10:30am - 3pm
Sero Zero Waste Shop, Tredegar House, Pencarn Way, Newport, NP108TW
Enter our giveaway competition on arrival and be in with the chance to win a huge bundle of prizes for your big day! Including:
- a free engagement shoot from Heather Winstanley Photography
- 25% off sweets treats from Sero Zero Waste for your wedding day
- 50 free save the dates from By Jo Wedding Stationery
- £100 credit for wedding items on Used & Loved’s website
- 10% discount from many vendors
- much more to be announced