Saturday 14th - Sunday 15th March 2020.
Try, buy, book and hire everything you need for your special day at the ultimate day-out for the whole bridal party. With hundreds of wedding specialists from boutiques and florists to jewellers and wedding venues from Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside, The National Wedding Show is the ultimate shopping experience.
Book tickets online here & save up to 40% on the door price - http://bit.ly/2pSeQQl
A day's visit will save you months of planning stress and leave you with endless ideas and inspiration for your big day. From trying on and buying your dream dress from the thousands on offer, to hiring your venue, ordering your cake, booking your photographer, choosing your stationery and lots more, it is the destination for wedding planning.
Join us this autumn and enjoy:
• The Catwalk - Showcases looks for the whole wedding party including the bride, groomsmen, bridesmaids and mother of the bride. Inspiring you with all the ideas you need to achieve your ‘wedding day look’, pairing beautiful dresses with on-trend hair, makeup and accessory ideas.
• The Champagne Bar – Celebrate your engagement and a successful day wedding planning with a glass of bubbly.
• The Inspiration Lab – Set your creative side loose and take part in a DIY class. Previous classes have included calligraphy, cocktail making, underwear decorating and more!
• The Inspired Bakes Gallery – See a selection of the UK’s finest wedding bakes and top wedding cake suppliers.
• The VIP experience – treat the bride tribe to the VIP experience for exclusive bridal benefits including all-day access to the VIP lounge, a complimentary glass of fizz, a tote bag filled with goodies, fast-track entry, latest edition of Confetti magazine and reserved catwalk seating!
Book tickets today with code WFCOM to save on door price here http://bit.ly/2pSeQQl
Interested in taking a stand? For all exhibiting queries please visit https://nationalweddingshow.co.uk/contact/