We're back with one of Staffordshire's favourites and we know your time is precious. Our's may not quite be the biggest show, yet with 70+ of the region's favourite exhibitors and a focus on value and choice, this could be time well spent. Known as a friendly show, you'll meet suppliers who can accommodate a wide range of budgets and styles.
• limited free & £1 per adult entry can be reserved on-line.
• £3 per adult on the day if you don't reserve free or £1 entry.
• under 16s in for free with an adult.
• kids and babies welcome - wheelchair/buggie access by lift.
• Free parking, eMag, new-style goody bag whilst stocks last.
• 70+ wedding suppliers spread across three rooms.
• demos, samples, live performances, show offers & comps.
• refreshments available within the Tony Waddington Suite.
Meet wonderful suppliers as passionate about weddings as you are. At the very start of your wedding planning? It's a rare opportunity to conveniently check out a great selection of venues at just one show. There's more than just a few wedding dresses and ideas for bridesmaids, plus mother-of-the bride or groom. Expect a choice of DJs, menswear, flowers, scrumptious cakes, wedding cars, magician, musicians, singers, string quartet, venue dressers, candy carts, popcorn & candy floss, wedding rings, jewellery, holidays/honeymoons/cruises, photographers, photo booth and videography, teeth whitening and dental services, fitness and health, make-up/hair/beauty, stag & hen ideas, civil marriages and church weddings, casinos, pet chaperone services, selfie-mirros, dance floors & marquees.
We make everything as simple for you as we can, from room layouts, providing you with supplier contact info, even letting you reserve free or £1 per adult entry now and sending a reminder nearer the time. Please ADD the following email address to your CONTACTS when you register: tickets@whoopWEST.com
There's loads of free parking (follow the signs in) and why don't you and your friends take a little time for yourselves with a drink and a chill. So, what do you think? Tempted? We hope so.