Nestled in the quaint Hertfordshire village of Little Wymondley, Needham House Hotel is a recently refurbished four-star boutique hotel surrounded by beautiful countryside. We are ideally located just a 30 minute train journey from Central London, or a short drive from junction 8 of the A1(M).
With several unique event options for a truly memorable occasion, the award-winning Needham House combines breath-taking architecture with contemporary yet traditional interiors as well as our versatile Garden Marquee. Accommodating from 2-200 guests, Needham House is the perfect location for intimate gatherings or grand occasions.
At Needham House Hotel, our weddings are staged in a manner that reflects the unique occasion of your special day. Starting your life together can be daunting however with our precious care and undivided attention your dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator will be on hand for every moment until you say ‘I do’. Attention to detail is of the utmost importance to our team and they will provide discreet, personalised service for an experience you can treasure forever.
Ideal for your celebration, you can choose to hold your ceremony, wedding breakfast or evening reception at Needham House, or hold the entire day with us – we have an array of packages to suit your requirements and we would also be delighted to tailor make a bespoke package for your consideration.
For more information or to arrange a visit to our venue, please contact us!
• Recently refurbished four-star boutique hotel
• Suitable for weddings of up to 150 guests, or more intimate celebrations
• 79 guest bedrooms, plus a Woodland Lodge; perfect for those traveling for your special day
• A variety of options for your day; the traditional Charlton Suite and the Marquee
• Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator on hand throughout
• Enchanting backdrop for photos with two acres of peaceful garden parkland
• Civil license for internal & external weddings