The Secret Garden is a captivating and elegant country wedding venue. Set against the peaceful backdrop of rural Kent, on the beautiful Mersham Le Hatch Estate just off the M20 near Ashford, the Secret Garden is a truly magical place to say ‘I do’.
With five different locations to choose from for your ceremony, Secret Garden really does offer something for everyone. The stunning Gazebo, surrounded by The Wildflower Meadow, Peter Rabbit Orchard and the Flower Cutting Garden is the perfect choice for a Summer ceremony. As is the south facing Terrace, overlooking the walled gardens and apple trees. For the best of both an indoor and outdoor ceremony, you can opt for The Courtyard with its glass canopy roof or the intimate Glass House. Finally, for warm and cosy winter ceremonies The Chapel is a simply gorgeous setting for your vows.
The reception areas include the Victorian coach House, with its wonderful beamed ceiling, French doors that open on to a south facing undercover terrace and views over the gardens. The Glass House, offering smaller vintage weddings with its own private herb garden for alfresco dining.
Secret Garden is renowned for beautiful gardens, award winning cuisine and 1st class service. The team will go above and beyond to make your day totally unique, even providing vintage props, bunting and home grown flowers. To discuss what they can do for you, get in contact with the Secret Garden team today.
We are able to do viewings of the venue, by appointment on most days so please do not hestiate to contact us to book a viewing
• Secluded Victorian Coach House with Cobbled courtyard and walled gardens which offer a beautiful rural setting which is exclusively yours.
• The stunning walled gardens offer the perfect setting for your ceremony, whether you choose the Gazebo, Terrace or Glass House.
• The vintage Glass house suitable for smaller weddings and comes with its own private herb garden for alfresco dining.
• The lawns offers large spaces with gravel paths, espalier trees and views over the Kitchen Garden.
• Award winning food. All produced by our selves, A la carte, Posh picnics, Afternoon teas, BBQs, British tapas, canapés, Cocktails, home made ice creams etc..
• Vintage props, Sparkling fairy lights, Chintzy china, Bunting and large Candle lanterns all available to be used if you wish.