You’ll find The Swan Hotel sitting proud on the banks of the River Coln, in the enchanting village of Bibury. With charm in abundance and elegant design throughout, The Swan boasts a setting to remember for your special day, whether you’re planning something small and intimate or a traditional white wedding!
Dating back to the 18th Century, The Swan has plenty of character – think open log fireplaces, cosy corners and unrivalled views of our beautiful setting. Our jewel in the crown is the romantic riverside garden complete with gentle trickling stream and pretty summer house, which is licensed for picture-perfect garden ceremonies.
Step back inside and we have a wonderful collection of rooms from which to host your wedding day and 22 stylish bedrooms for your guests to stay the night. For the Bride and Groom we have something extra special up our sleeve… Whooper Garden Cottage; a romantic retreat for two, with your own private hot tub! Combine all of this with fabulous food, fizz and an enthusiastic team, and you’re sure to create the big day of your dreams.
• Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
• Receptions for up to 110 people
• A collection of rooms for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and a good party
• Experienced wedding coordinator
• 22 elegant bedrooms (no need for carriages at midnight!)
• Delicious menus, carefully tailored to suit you